Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who am I?

First of all thank you sooo much for all the comments [expecially Della's,], I didn't think I would get comments on my first post!
Anyway, it's time to introduce my life to you.

My family is officially a mess. My parents are divorced, my mother works from 6am to 7pm [she doesn't work THAT much, it's just cause she goes to the gym before work, so she actually gets there at 9 or 10am], and when she's not working she's at her boyfriend's house.
I haven't seen my dad in almost two years. He is lost in his own life. He's a drunk and drung addict. He never stays in the same address for more than 1 month, I don't have his cell phone and he never calls. I guess his life is messed up like that because he can't accept the fact that he's gay, so he kept running away from himself. Oh yeah, my father is gay. Oh yeah, he was married to my mom. Oh yeah, he had to kids with a woman. maybe I should talk about him later [if you want to hear]
My brother is 15, he's the reason why I'm still allive. He's smart, funny, cute, a good actor and not so good student. I don't care, even if he was the losest person on earth, he would still be the most important person in my life.

When I was in 8th grade my dad told me he was gay, a week later he was dating aboy that was only 3 years older than me.
This was when all started.
I stopped eating, I stopped living, I stopped time. My time. It was just to much information to handle, and I didn't want to handle it, so I created my little bubble of security and here I am until today.
Things got pretty bad very soon, in the middle of the year my principal was calling me in her office saying that mothers were calling the school and asking if I had cancer or HIV, because I looked really sick. I wasn't sick, I was skinny.
Anyway, of course that ruined everything. In school my teacher would make me eat in front of them, my friends would go to the bathroom with me so I wouldn't purge, my house was a mess.
I got fat.
I'm still fat
But not for long.

Now I'm smarter, now I know how to hide my ED from them, now I don't go to school anymore, Now everything will be just the way I wanted.


Todays's menu:

I'm planning on eating 3 fruits and 3 glasses of milk [milk diet]
I already ate 1 fruit and 1 glass of milk.
I can do this.

4 comments:

  1. got you comment. thanks so much. you get it, and its so nice to find someone who understands
    i'll be following
    stay sweet
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sad about you and your dad, but it's good that you and your brother are close :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, it really inspired and motivated me!

    I look forward to reading more of your updates, keep up the great work & stay strong lovely!

    Jess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad to hear about your realationship with your father.
    I know it's hard to be thankful for it when all you really want is just to be able to do whatever you want, but your friends were only trying to help you because they love you.

    And you're not fat, you're beautiful, I know it!
    I'm looking forward to be following your blog. Good luck :)
    xxJen

    ReplyDelete